It’s time for marriage in HawaiiJanuary 23, 2013
It’s a historic day in Hawaii. We’re proud to announce the formation of Hawaii United for Marriage — an unprecedented coalition of organizations, leaders, and passionate Hawaii residents who are committed to securing the freedom to marry in 2013.
In the coming months, same-sex couples, their families, straight allies, Democrats, Republicans, labor leaders, people of faith, and more members of our diverse coalition will unite to make the case to Hawaii lawmakers that now is the time for marriage equality.
It’s going to take all of us to make history this year. Here’s how you can help move marriage forward right now:
- Sign our petition supporting the freedom to marry in Hawaii.
- Contact your state legislators and urge them to support the marriage bill this year.
- Sign up to volunteer – grassroots support is the heart of this campaign!
- Pitch in $10, or whatever you can, to help fuel our campaign.
- “Like” Hawaii United for Marriage on Facebook.
- Follow @HI4Marriage on Twitter.
Stay tuned for breaking updates and actions as the marriage bill moves through the state legislature!